By using this website and/or by making a booking you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which shall take effect from your first use of the website.
To validate your inscription and to confirm your booking at “LMBK Surf House”, 50% total amount (deposit) advanced payment of the required services must be paid.
The booking will be considered as valid when the required amount has been transferred to our bank account.
– We will refund you 50% of your paid deposit (25% of your total stay) when the cancellation occurs 2 weeks or more prior to arrival day.
– Within less than two weeks prior to arrival, we do not refund.
– LMBK cannot refund program or accommodation related expenses from cancellations even due to illness or injury, late arrival, leaving early, or cancellation for any reason. Therefore, once you have made your booking, exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. In order to participate at LMBK Surf House you must agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.
– No Show – if a guest does not show up for their reservation, LMBK Surf House reserves the right to cancel their stay after 48 hours from arrival date check in time.
Please also take note that:
● No refund will be offered once guest(s) have checked in to LMBK Surf House.
● No refund will be offered if guest(s) choose to leave LMBK Surf House before their package is over.
● In special circumstances, refunds and/or partial refunds will only be offered at our absolute discretion.
● Guests cannot change bookings with other guests or offer their stay to someone not on their booking name (this includes switching rooms)
Policy Update Effective August 2024: No Surfing or Activities on Check-In Day, Only on Check-Out Day.
– Check-in day is designated for guests arriving and engaging in the surf briefing scheduled at 5 PM. It is important to note that guests are not permitted to commence surfing until they have successfully completed their surfing briefing. This ensures a comprehensive understanding of safety protocols and guidelines before venturing into the surfing activities.
– As surfing is not scheduled on check-in days, guests are encouraged to take advantage of surfing on check-out days. However, it is essential to plan travel arrangements accordingly. Please be aware that the departure and return times for surfing activities are contingent upon tides and conditions, and they may not align with your preferred departure time. In situations where scheduling conflicts arise, LMBK cannot be held responsible, and pricing remains unchanged. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adapting to the dynamic nature of surfing schedules.
Check-In Day Surfing Restrictions (Effective Jan 1st 2024):
New Guest Surf Briefing: Surf briefing is scheduled at 5 PM daily for new guests. Guests can choose to either participate in activities or attend the briefing. The briefing will not be delayed to accommodate late arrivals, such as those returning from a sunset trip. While attendance is optional, we highly recommend guests join the briefing.
Check-Out Day Activities:
On check-out days, guests who haven’t participated in surfing, skating, or sunset activities can join these on their departure day. However, participation in yoga, surf fit, or family dinner is not available on check-out days, as these activities do not coincide with the briefing time.
Breakfast is not included on check-in days but is included on check-out days.
Guests who notify us in advance (the day before) that they will only be participating in one session (morning or afternoon) can benefit from LMBK’s assistance in organizing transport to/from the location.
However, if such communication is not received in advance, transport services will not be included.
While LMBK is available to facilitate the organization of transportation, it will not be provided as part of the package in the absence of prior notification.
National Holidays (e.g., Independence Day, Labour Day, New Year’s Day, etc.): On national holidays, including Independence Day, Labour Day, and New Year’s Day, etc. there will be only one surfing session scheduled, and no additional activities will take place on these days.
Eid al Fitr (End of Ramadan): LMBK will be closed for three days during Eid al Fitr (April 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2024).
No surf briefing will be conducted on April 11th. Therefore, we strongly recommend that guests plan their travel accordingly, and if checking in on April 12th, guests can enjoy their surfing session on check out day instead of their check in day.
In cases where rescheduling is not possible, there will be one session available on April 12th as per our regular schedule, and guests can complete the surf briefing after this session on the evening of the 12th.
The participant’s minimum age is 18 years old.
We have a minimum stay policy of 2 nights with our surf package.
Booking variations depend on availability and they may involve a surcharge depending on the price of the new dates/inclusions. You will receive a booking modification once the surcharge is paid. In case the weekly price increases or decreases, the difference must be paid respectively from one part or another.
Images of your stay at LMBK Surf House can be used for publicity or promotional purposes such as website, flyers, brochures, social media, etc. The Seller and the Staff reserve the right to photograph and record video of the Buyer during the provision of the Services and/or the Lessons.
By taking part in a Lesson and/or being at the Location, the Buyer gives their full consent to such photographs or videos being taken. The Buyer agrees that the Seller may use such photographs or videos for commercial, publicity and advertising purposes.
Photographs or videos may be available for purchase by anyone at the prices and on the terms specified at the Location.
The Buyer has no right to any payment or fees in respect of any photographs or videos sold and if any such rights should exist, the Buyer hereby waives them.
Airport pick up is included in the price of the surf package. Airport drop off and pick up at alternative locations is not included. The transfer service is subject to availability. Please let us know once you book if you will need airport pickup.
Customers must be physically fit and capable of swimming.
The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing. We require that you communicate with us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
Surfing holidays, like many adventure and sporting activities especially water-based ones, include a certain degree of risk.
LMBK Surf House is not liable for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur during surfing and surfing-related activities.
There are clinics in Kuta and a hospital in Mataram where guests are able to seek medical attention. Please make sure you have adequate insurance coverage which is valid in Indonesia to cover any health related issues that might arise during your travels.
LMBK Surf House is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal Goods. In the event of any contents being lost or damaged to the room, fixtures, or fittings, through any act or omission by yourselves or any of your visitors, cost for repairing such damage will be charged in full price to you.
Each customer is responsible for the LMBK Surf House equipment during its use and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of loss or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes the customer’s property.
Although we can assist in the rental of cars, motorbikes and scooters, please bear in mind that we are not the party that actually rents these vehicles. We cannot, therefore, be held responsible for any accidents, losses or injuries resulting from the state, quality or operability of any such vehicles.
Most vehicles are rented out by local people and insurance is not included, again, we recommend a robust travel insurance package which can cover any incidentals associated with vehicle rentals. Remember to check the conditions of the vehicles before agreeing to rent a vehicle, and make sure to always park in places where you will have to pay parking.
LMBK Surf House is not responsible for poor surfing conditions. We will always try our best to look for surf spots that are suited to conditions of the day and your level.
However, sometimes our plans may not work out as expected due to poor conditions, including low quality waves which makes it difficult or impossible to surf. Unfortunately, we are unable to control nor predict these factors.
Force Majeure LMBK Surf House is not responsible and cannot pay for compensation in situations that are beyond our control, where the performance of the contract is affected by circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” includes any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. These circumstances include, but not limited to, earthquake, volcano eruption, flights affected by volcano smoke, flood, landslide, tsunami, storm, civil strife, fire, war or threat of war, actual or threaten terrorist activity, epidemic, pandemic or similar situations beyond our control.
In the line up, please stay close to our guides as they will take you to the right spots, especially if you are beginner or intermediate surfers.
Our surf guides and general manager reserve the right to decide which surf spot to go to, how you are designated into groups of beginner and intermediate, or advance based on your surf experience.
In special circumstances, for example due to extremely poor surf conditions, we may combine all guests to surf in the same spot despite the mixed levels, i.e. beginners, intermediates and advanced.
Surfboards and Equipment
All surfboards and equipment at your disposal are in good condition and under your responsibility.
Surfboard insurance is included in your booking price at LMBK. That means that LMBK will carry the cost of the repairs for your total stay here, whether it’s a tiny ding, lost fin, or major repair.
Any damage will be immediately and professionally repaired.
Please note, this does NOT cover a lost board, stolen board or snapped board – these costs have to be borne by the user.
LMBK Surf House does not accept any responsibilities or any refunds in the following circumstances:
– When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
– When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable
– When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
– When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at LMBK Surf House, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
– When any happening could occur before and after the course hours.
– Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow LMBK Surf House regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.